Wednesday 26 July 2017

MY BIOGRAPHY

      Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  I would like to introduce myself in this first post ☺. My full name is Nur Alia Natasha Binti Mohd Zulkiflee. I was born on 7th August 1999. I have 5 siblings in total and I am the second child. My mother's name is Siti Mariani Binti Mat. She is 42 years old, and works as a bank officer. I really love her and I tell her everything that happens in my daily life! My stepfather's name is Zainulaman Bin Abdul Hadi and this year he is 46 years old. He works for government as an administrative assistant.

    I got my first education at Pasti al-akhlak in Gua Musang. My primary school was SK Gua Musang and my secondary school was SMK Tengku Indra Petra (1). My SPM examination's result is not good as others but I am grateful for what I got.Now, I am a first year student of Diploma in Accountacy at UiTM Jengka. I got into group AC110 1C in this university. I wish to further my studies in Degree in Accountacy after I finished my Diploma studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPIC 7: LIBRARY AND CAMPUS RESOURCES

Date: 26th July 2017 Time: 8.15 am- 10.05 am Venue: Al Bukhari Library Conducted by:  Madam Nur Fitriah Assalamualaikum and hi,...